PAKISTANI PUBLIC FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAKISTANI PUBLIC FORUM
PAKISTANI PUBLIC FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helpful Forum Info & FAQ

Go down

Helpful Forum Info & FAQ Empty Helpful Forum Info & FAQ

Post by Admin Mon 02 Apr 2012, 7:27 am

Notice: Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.

Forum Administration/Moderation Questions or Issues
If you've got a question about the forum that's fine. However, refrain from posting threads such as:
- Why was my thread locked/deleted?
- I don't agree with my infraction.
- Why was this person banned/Unban this person!
- Demands that threads be locked/deleted - if you see something innapropriate; report it and move on.

If you want to discuss the matter with the moderator in question, please PM them. Forum admins and moderators can be found HERE.
If you can't PM the mod in question as they haven't posted a closing comment - just deal with it.

Infractions & Warnings

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow. Infractions have a point value and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire. Infractions are found in your User CP. See example...

Infractions range from 1 to 10 points and expire after 1 to 6 months; in some cases infractions do not expire. Expired infractions remain within your UserCP forever.

NOTE: 10 or more active infraction points will result in an automatic ban of your forum account.

Reputation is typically used by forum members to rate the helpfulness of your posts. Your most recent 5 reputations received are found in your User CP. See example below... You can also view your total rep points under any of your posts.

Click the silver scale next to a post to contribute to that member's reputation. A maximum of 7 reps can be given within a 24 hour period and there is a rotation of 14 reps before repping the same member.

The formula for determining the number of reputation points that you can give to a member is:
+1 rep power after 50 posts
+1 rep power for every 500 posts
+1 rep power for every year registered on the forums

Help, I can't post in Off-Topic!

To keep the section a little cleaner, you'll now need the almighty postcount of 10 before Off-Topic is opened up to you.

Don't plainly post information regarding new games, movies, books, etc. that will ruin the experience for our other forum members
If you want to post this type of info, please use spoiler tags like this:

Spoiler:
________________________________________________________________________________
Look what I found out
________________________________________________________________________________

DO NOT include information in your thread title and please give a warning that what you are posting is a spoiler so that others know this in advance. Temporary bans will be issued for anyone posting spoilers that don't follow this simple rule.

RickRoll'd, Rick Rolling, Rick Roller, Rick ROFL, Rick Anything posts

We know that fun is fun and we want everyone to have fun, but enough is enough. Anybody that posts a reply that links to any youtube or other web site video to this individual in any fashion will receive an infraction for spam. This is getting out of hand and needs to stop!

Off-Topic is not your Blog or your Doctor

The OT forum is not a place for your random thoughts. Posts like:
-I had a bad day/bad purchasing experience.
-There's a person in my class I like.
-I've been grounded.
There's plenty of Internet and real world out there for you to express yourself.

Avatars, Signatures, and IMG* code are disabled
*In select forums, IMG is enabled but should be used responsibly

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

http://meembusiness.webs.com/

Back to top Go down